Muskoka District, Draper Township
|Location||West side of Uffington Road, South of the village of Uffington.|
|Oldest Known Interment||1900 - Mary Ann Patterson|
|Directions||Travel along Highway 11 to Highway 118, 9 km north of Gravenhurst or 6 km south of Bracebridge, Taylor Road. Turn east onto Highway 118 and travel 9 km to Uffington Road. Turn south onto Uffington Road.|
This is one of three cemeteries in the village of Uffington. The sign in the cemetery indicates that it was established in 1907. Do not confuse this cemetery with St. Paul's Anglican Church & Cemetery, which is located right in the village of Uffington.
Disclaimer! The following interments was taken from the book, "These Our Ancestors Were" which was printed in 1974. There are several errors in the book and does not show any burials after 1974. The following listing is only as accurate as the printed book and has not been updated since 1974.