Muskoka District, Morrison Township
|Location||Cooper's Falls Road|
|Oldest Known Interment||1985|
|Directions||Travel along Highway 11 to Cooper's Falls Road which is on the south side of Severn Bridge. Travel east along Cooper's Falls Road for 6.5 km. The church is on the north side of the road.|
St. George's Anglican Church and Cemetery is immediately west of Cooper's Falls Free Methodist Church. They are the two southern most churches in Muskoka District with Simcoe County located on the opposite side of the road. The church was built approximately 1884.
Disclaimer! The following interments was taken from the book, "These Our Ancestors Were" which was printed in 1974. There are several errors in the book and does not show any burials after 1974. The following listing is only as accurate as the printed book and has not been updated since 1974.