MPSGG
Muskoka, Parry Sound Genealogy Group

History of Muskoka District

Morrison Township

Cooper's Falls Free Methodist Cemetery

Photo of the cemetery church
Cooper's Falls Methodist Church is located immediately east of St. George's Anglican Church. They are the two southern most churches in Muskoka District with Simcoe County located on the opposite side of the road. The church was built in 1894.

Disclaimer! The following interments were taken from the book, "These Our Ancestors Were" which was printed in 1974. There are several errors in the book and does not show any burials after 1974. The following listing is only as accurate as the printed book and has not been updated since 1974.


2020  
Muskoka, Parry Sound Genealogy Group
Top