This is one of three cemeteries in the village of Uffington. The church is still in use but the cemetery on the church property is not. Do confuse this cemetery with St. Paul's Anglican Cemetery, which is located south of the village along Uffington Road.
The following transcription and observation was taken from "These Our Ancestors Were", during the early 1970's.
The Church was established and built as a community project on Allen property, by the early settlers of Uffington in 1870. Bryan Allen's great grandfather was one of these. The inscription on the Baptismal fount reads, "Presented by St. Jude's to the S. School - 1887 of Brantford, Ontario". The Church is well kept but unfortunately the area to the west side of the Church where there are three tombstones still standing is a mass of tangled briar bushes etc. To the east of the Church is as area about one half acre in size where the tall swale grass hides many graves with no markers.