MPSGG
Muskoka, Parry Sound Genealogy Group

History of Parry Sound District

Armour Township

Harvey Family Burying Place

This is a pioneer cemetery put into use by the Harvey family when they obtained it from the Crown in the late 1800’s. The farm is now owned by Mr. Darcy Cole. There are two headstones still there and they are cared for by the Cole family.

Disclaimer! The following interments were taken from the book, "These Our Ancestors Were" which was printed in 1974. There are several errors in the book and does not show any burials after 1974. The following listing is only as accurate as the printed book and has not been updated since 1974.


2019  
Muskoka, Parry Sound Genealogy Group
copyright