The 1879 Guide Book and Atlas does not show any settlers in this township at that time. The location of this burial place is between Little Bethune Lake and Fifteen Lake.
The following comment was taken from the book, "These Our Ancestors Were", 1974.
Only one stone is left in this cemetery which had, we are told, an Anglican church on the property. It is all overgrown with bracken and berry bushes and no one has cut the grass for years. It is possible that other tombstones might be found if it is cleaned up.