· Norman Richard Granville Buck is my 1st cousin twice removed (two times), and also my 3rd cousin twice removed (two times) – his father was my GG Uncle and his mother was my GG Aunt &ndask; his maternal grandparents (my GG Grandparents) were also first cousins – his paternal grandparents were also my GG Grandparents · Norm was born Oct.30, 1903 to John Buck (1873-1941) & Constance Evlin Slatter (1878-1950) in Brunel Twp.
· Norm and his brother Bernard Bruce were on the WWII Honour Roll (Military Service:
BUCK email@example.com 1939-1945 BUCK B. B. (Bernard Bruce) lance corporal served WW2 BUCK N. (Norman) private served WW2 "Honour Roll" 390 names at Huntsville Post Office indexed Aug 2001 by OGS Sudbury Branch)
· Norm was married to a Daisy Hayes (I have no proof that was her maiden name, but Norm's G Granddaughter says an aunt, she thinks, told her that was the name) probably between 1920 and 1930 as their children appear to be have been born 1930 and after &ndask; I would like to have documentation of their marriage (if they were, in fact, married) – The Huntsville Library has been unsuccessful in finding any documentation for me, so I am wondering if perhaps they weren't married in Huntsville
· Norm was living in Huntsville in the 1950's when I was a child and visited relatives there on a regular basis
· Norm died Sep. 24, 1971 (per cemetery headstone) – would like documentation on his death
· Norm is buried in the Locks Cemetery (military stone says he was a Sapper)
· I am also looking for marriage information and documentation on daughter Elizabeth "Betty" Yvonne Buck 1930-2006 who married John Robert Rawn 1920-2012. In particular, I would like to find more information on John Robert Rawn: his parents' names, where they were from, if they had any connection to the Rawns in Arthur, Ontario and maybe also in Holstein, Ontario.
Any information or assistance with information on Norm & Daisy Buck's family would be greatly appreciated. NOTE: I already have quite a bit of information on other Buck and Slatter relatives from the Huntsville area.