Approximate GPS Location: 44.977399, -79.177563
This is one of three cemeteries in the village of Uffington. The sign in the cemetery indicates that it was established in 1907. Do not confuse this cemetery with St. Paul's Anglican Church & Cemetery, which is located right in the village of Uffington.
Disclaimer! The following interments were taken from the book, "These Our Ancestors Were" which was printed in 1974. There are several errors in the book and does not show any burials after 1974. The following listing is only as accurate as the printed book and has not been updated since 1974.