Approximate GPS Location: 44.78456, -79.25413
St. George's Anglican Church and Cemetery is immediately west of Cooper's Falls Free Methodist Church. They are the two southern most churches in Muskoka District with Simcoe County located on the opposite side of the road. The church was built approximately 1884.
Disclaimer! The following interments were taken from the book, "These Our Ancestors Were" which was printed in 1974. There are several errors in the book and does not show any burials after 1974. The following listing is only as accurate as the printed book and has not been updated since 1974.