Approximate GPS Location: 44.914497, -79.500257
The church that is currently standing was built in 1935 to replace the original building that was built in 1924. It was built by the local people of Southwood through voluntary work. Both the cemetery and church appear to be still in use by the presence of fresh flowers and a padlock on the door which didn't show any signs of rust.
Disclaimer! The following interments were taken from the book, "These Our Ancestors Were" which was printed in 1974. There are several errors in the book and does not show any burials after 1974. The following listing is only as accurate as the printed book and has not been updated since 1974.